This year has been crazy for games! So just like last year, I'm curious to know everyone's top 6 games for 2015 are! As well as whatever you're looking forward to in 2016!
For me, my list goes like this:
1) Bloodborne - Holy hell this game was amazing. It changed just enough about the Souls formula and added some much-needed speed! The quickstep needs to return in every future Souls game.
2) Fallout 4 - Haven't finished it yet, but this game has been TOO much fun. Shooting has GREATLY improved from 3/NV, which is something I really hoping would happen.
3) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Once again, Metal Gear takes firm hold of the title of "best stealth game". It's too bad this is the last one. Hopefully Kojima lands with another publisher and snuffs out Konami, cuz fuck Konami.
4) Danganronpa: Another Episode - While not as gripping, story-wise, as the other games in the series (as well as some wonky aiming due to the Vita's sticks), this game was too much fun. I had a smile most of the time playing it. Even liked Komaru enough to want her tied-up (which was taken care of
5) Transformers: Devastation - Amazing music, amazing gameplay, amazing battles. It's the perfect Transformers game, by the perfect brawl dev: Platinum games.
6) Splatoon - I know this isn't top 5, but I HAD to mention this game. So much fun!
Games I'm looking forward to most in 2016 (in no particular order) :
2) Megadimension Neptunia V-2
3) Street Fighter V
4) Dark Souls 3
5) Uncharted 4
7) Persona 5
8) Danganronpa 3
9) Stein's Gate Zero (played the first game this year, and WOW, if you have a PS3/Vita, I HIGHLY recommend playing it).
10) Horizon: Zero Dawn